The Trilogy Pools Story:
Inspiration, Innovation & Industry Firsts
Trilogy Pools began manufacturing fiberglass composite swimming pools and spas for residential and commercial applications in 1999. From the very beginning to the here and now, Trilogy remains committed to providing innovative solutions throughout the pool and composite industries.
Our team consists of high-energy, enthusiastic individuals with a drive to succeed. Learn more about Team Trilogy by visiting the Social Networking sites below. And . . .You’re always welcome to join in on our fun journey too!
The Trilogy story is all about Innovation, Style, and Freedom.
“The innovation point is the pivotal moment when talented and motivated people seek the opportunity to act on their ideas and dreams.” – W. Arthur Porter
At Trilogy our most important innovations have come from asking, “Why was it done that way?” and, “Tell us how can we do it better for you?”.
When we challenged status quo and started asking questions like, “Why can’t you, the consumer, have lots of color choices?” “Why can’t you and your family have a swim-safe pool?” “Why can’t you have an energy efficient swimming pools?” “Why wouldn’t you be able to have a customized fiberglass pool?” etc … Something amazing started to happen!
We asked these questions and we listened to your wants, your needs, your questions, your complaints . . . With the help of our Builder Network, and YOU the consumer, we started to find answers and solve problems, allowing us to really change the way the world sees fiberglass pools.
From our innovative design concepts and custom features to our award-winning quality control process, we are constantly searching in all areas of our business to see where the next path needs to be forged. Your input is more than valuable to Team Trilogy, it’s vital to our success. We thank you for helping us innovate all along the way!
Some of the highlights from Trilogy’s History of Innovation, Style, and Freedom:
Trilogy Pools Innovative Industry Firsts:
- · 1999 - Trilogy Pools is the First Fiberglass Swimming Pool Manufacturer to offer Solid Surface Pool Coatings in a Variety of Colors.
- · 2004 - Trilogy submits a patent for a new method in fiberglass pool mold construction. Affectionately known as “Stonehenge,” the mold manufacturing process could potentially offer great cost reduction to the consumer in the future.
- · 2005 - Trilogy introduces Assembly Line Manufacturing-another industry sector first. By having distinct areas for each step of manufacturing, quality control is maximized = consumer peace of mind!
- · 2005 - Trilogy begins design planning and production of the Fusion Line.
- · 2005 - Trilogy Pools works with a white goods manufacturer and co-designs custom colored fittings for all of its fiberglass pools. Up to that point (and even true for some manufacturers today) white return fittings and white skimmers are used. White skimmers on a black pool – we say NOT!
- · 2006 - Trilogy trademarks Solid Surface Pools and Solid Surface Spas. When you purchase a Trilogy Pool, you get a true solid surface pool finish-no one else can offer this!
- · 2007 - Trilogy defies the transportation barrier with the mainstream introduction of Fusion: Vertical Tile Lines, Custom Water Features, Multiple Bodies of Water, Wall Construction Forms, and a new method of Manufacturing. All of this Revolutionary to the Fiberglass Pool Industry and for the Purchaser, this was the first time that a Fiberglass Pool expanded beyond DOT (Department of Transportation) limitation of 16 feet of width.
- · 2008 - Trilogy produces “Water Feature Returns” – A great way to have a fountain in your yard. . .with all the benefits of having it filtered by the swimming pool!
- · 2009 - Trilogy produces award-winning literature with the consumer in mind. The unique 12″x12″ design planner is an industry first! ((and we have lots more good stuff coming your way!!))
- · 2010 - Trilogy introduces new deep well, free form Genesis. The 8 1/2 foot deep Genesis rapidly becomes a Trilogy best seller!